Pages

Snowbird, UT

Snowbird, UT

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas

yes it is indeed 3:40 in  the morning on Christmas day!  Of course my parents are still awake but I'm going in to sleep with TJ in just a few minutes.  I love being home for Christmas. My mom is crazy about holidays and traditions and it's great. We always frost cookies, always look at lights, always have a big Christmas eve dinner, go to midnight mass, play games, and stay up super super late wrapping presents and finishing the final touches on presents. I love it! 
    Bill, Allison, Karen and Matt came over for dinner before mass. It was good to hang out with them and be friends. Then Derek Montgomery and James Carrigan came to Midnight Mass with us.  I was happy they came. I think they enjoyed it. I hope they did anyway. They came back with us and frosted some cookies before going home.
    Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight :)
~Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment