Pages

Snowbird, UT

Snowbird, UT

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Back to school

I'm back! I got back to Denver yesterday and Garret came to the airport to pick up Blair and I.  I have soooo much stuff that I brought back but it's all useful stuff.  It was a weird feeling flying back knowing I won't be home for 4 months and even when I am home it's for a lacrosse tournament.  It's crazy that I have a solid 5 months of school now but it's exciting.  Walking in the dorm was such a great feeling. Everyone came out to give hugs and say hello and how we've missed each other. These people truly are my friends.  I unpacked my stuff and hung out with Rachel for a bit.  More people started getting back so I got to say hi and hang out with them and then finally went to sleep.  This place feels like home.  My 8am physics lab was cancelled so I got to sleep till 9. I then had electrically engineering and found out that we don't have a final in that class so I hope I do well in it.  Right after engineering I had Calc II.  My professor has a french accent and he's a puggy little guy.  He loves math and the class was quiet so I hope that it works well with me.  I'm going to work hard.  I was done with classes by 11:50 today.  So nice just to come back and chill and take care of some stuff.  I'm going to the gym later too.  Yipeeeeeee. it's good to be home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment