Pages

Snowbird, UT

Snowbird, UT

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Skiing

It snowed today!!!!!  I went to Keystone to ski with Wyeth, Patrick, Susie and Ali.  We had such a great time.  We all got up at about 7 and got ready to go. It was nice to be awake before everyone else.  The whole drive there we just talked and sang songs.  The jokes began and now we have so many inside jokes and little quirks.  I got my Epic Pass picture taken and we got on the gondola.  We skied over 10 runs and just had a blast. Keystone is a lot like Park City mountain resort. It's pretty easy stuff where you can ski super fast. I like the steeper, more challenging stuff but that's okay we had a great time just laughing. We left to come home at  4:30. There was a sign that said it was going to take 3:55 to get to Denver; I didn't want to believe it. ha We just drove and sang some more and told more jokes and stories. After 2 hours we were at a dead stop and Patrick got out of the car. He started walking and it was hilarious because people just looked at him. He came back to the car and then we went to Dairy King which is a little mom and pop restaurant. I had hot chocolate and a grilled cheese and then we continued our journey. We got back at 9:30. it was crazy but such a good time. It was so nice to be away from everyone; especially everyone in plp for a little bit.  I think PLP is getting really close but drama is beginning. I still love it though. Good times. I'm so happy to be here

No comments:

Post a Comment