Pages

Snowbird, UT

Snowbird, UT

Friday, December 9, 2011

great day

Yesterday was a great day....
       I got to sleep in until 7:30 ha and then went to work for Grant (the caterer).  I made gift boxes and delivered them to a restaurant.  I came back and finished up a few things and had teriyaki  chicken and rice for lunch.  I came home to hang out before going skating.  Tiff came and skated! So much fun since I haven't skated with her in months.  We're going to do a show program with us 2 and Angie at Park City's Christmas show which will be loads of fun.  Tiff and I went shopping at Khols, Dollar Tree and then the good ol Thrift Town.  Kohls had some great deals. I never fully appreciated all that Dollar Tree has to offer and am definitely going to go there more often.  At thrift town I bought an awesome sweater that I'm stoked to wear and a really cool windbreaker.  Life is good.  I'm excited to do more thrifting over break.
      I got to hang out with Cole after that and that was really great. It was so so good to see him and his family. We went to Mocha Salsa, well it's called Hector's now, and ate.  I was supposed to buy him dinner for his birthday since when we skyped he was eating a burrito but the silly boy bought. What a good guy.  We drove around aimlessly after sitting at Hector's for awhile and then drove up Little Cottonwood Canyon.  I haven't been up there since August so that was cool and the sky was so clear. It was 16 degrees though so we didn't really walk around, just sat in the car and talked. It's crazy to think that we've been friends since 7th grade and to see how much each of has grown is really cool.  Considering this break is the last time that I'll see him in at least 2 years makes me realize how much some people mean to me.  I can't believe that we're to the age of him going on a mission.  We've done such fun things in the past 7 years and they're memories that I'll never forget like prom, jumping on the tramp, celebrating my 16th birthday, Sweethearts, lacrosse state games, AP American online tests every Sunday, driving around in the jeep, MUN.....So many fun times.

It was a great day to see 2 friends that I haven't seen in awhile; two friends that I really like and wanted to see.
  Me, Tiff, and Ang...friends forever
 

No comments:

Post a Comment