Pages

Snowbird, UT

Snowbird, UT

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

West Coast Best Coast

Since being here I've definitely gained a great appreciation of the west.  I've always been told how much the two sides of the country differ but after living here and being exposed to people from both sides I've gained a great understanding.  People from the west just seem happier.  Go with the flow might not necessarily be the best term but they at least take life more as it comes.  If this park was in the west I'm pretty sure games wouldn't start on time because everyone would be chit chatting.  People are more friendly in the west.  Don't get me wrong there are plenty of friendly people from the east but there seem to be  a great deal more out west. Here people are more direct and harsh with they're tone.  I've had to adjust to that.  Most of the fights and tension caused by teams have been by teams from the east coast.  I know that east coast people are great too but I'm just saying I've gained a deeper appreciation of the west since being here.   Surrounding us here are a bunch of hills. People out here call them mountains but really their just hills.  They aren't even that tall. I'm glad I didn't choose to come out here for school. I don't know if I'm ever going to want to permanently live here. It's very pretty and some people are extremely lot but unfortunately there's a few that ruin the reputation.  

No comments:

Post a Comment