Pages

Snowbird, UT

Snowbird, UT

Monday, June 17, 2013

School's Out for the Summer


   Crazy to think I have finished 2 years at DU.  It seems like not too long ago we were graduating high school and in that same amount of time I’ll have graduated college! I think this year was a year of learning. Learning about myself and others and I guess just the world around us.  If I came up with a “Top 10” list for the year this is what I’d come up with in no particular order….

1)   baking with Rylie. Crepes, cookies, brownies, anything! Usually at midnight or later
2)   figure skating nationals at Dartmouth. Hanging out with David Chaing and then spending a night in Boston seeing friends and touring Harvard
3)   meeting new friends through Athletes in Action and church in general.  Laura, Kiki, Cassie, Abel, Adam, Anna, Garth, Andy
4)   farmers market at Cherry creek after running a 5K with Brandy and with a girl from Girls on the Run
5)   going 3-4 in Santa Barbara for lacrosse and having mom and aunt Dylynn there
6)   road tripping across the country and all it’s random adventures
7)   Spring break in Seattle hanging out with Rylie and Steph.  Finding the chapel I want to get married at, fishing off the pier, gambling legally
8)   Cousin Adam’s wedding at Santa Clara and doing a reading. Spending a night at Stanford with Sanchay after a crazy taxi ride
9)   Having dad, Allison and Kurt visit me at school in February. Go Vandals!
10)                  Memorial day at the cabin with the crew plus Allyson and Mur

I’d say it’s been a fun, successful year.  Put that one in the books.









No comments:

Post a Comment